- 1 Million Dollar Money Glitch
- 2 Mission Unlock Levels/Ranks
- 3 Molotov Cocktails
- 4 Most Popular High-end Apartments
- 5 Must Have Vehicle: Police Riot/SWAT Van
- 6 No Insurance Excess for Blowing Up Bounty’s Vehicle
- 7 NPC Placed Bounties
- 8 Out of Court Settlement Mission Tip
- 9 Passenger Set GPS
- 10 Passive Mode
- 11 Personal Vehicle
- 12 Personal Vehicle Recovery
- 13 Popular Vehicle Color Combinations
- 14 Property Location, Type, Price and Garage Size Guide
- 15 Purchase Any Car Free
- 16 Quick Action Button – Full Usage
- 17 Quick GPS
- 18 Quick Menu
- 19 Quick Replay Vote
- 20 Racing Hint
- 21 Radio Stations on Spotify
- 22 Rapple Down from Helicopter
- 23 Rat Loader Spawn Location
- 24 Rearrange the Vehicles in Your Garage
- 25 Recent Activity List
- 26 Remove Wanted Level
- 27 Replacing Vehicles with Modded Ones
- 28 Replaying Missions
Million Dollar Money Glitch
Here’s another Los Santos Customs resell glitch that uses the Traffade Adder (yes, you’ll need one). The thing is that you can earn a lot more than the other glitch doing it!
- First buy the Traffade Adder and as many uopgrades as possible/you can afford from Los Santos Customs.
- Leave LSC, press pause, then go to online –> options and set the Spawn Location to “Last Location”.
- Then switch to single player mode and start a new story, and from there go to play an Invite Only session of GTA Online.
- Get in your Adder and drive to LSC. Don’t go in, but instead park somewhere close.
- Then steal another random car and drive it into LSC. Select to sell it, but STOP when it says “Are you sure you want to sell this vehicle?”.
- Instead, at that point press pause and launch the Xbox Games Store or the Playstation Store.
- Once it’s loaded, back out of it and you should be in your stolen car in LSC.
- Choose to sell it again and again, STOP when it says “Are you sure you want to sell this vehicle?”.
- At this point again, press pause and launch the Xbox Games Store or the Playstation Store and then back out of it again.
- This time however you should be back in your Adder outside of the LSC. Now you can drive into the LSC in the Adder.
- Sell the Adder (actually sell it) and then press pause and launch the Xbox Games Store or the Playstation Store. Then back out of it.
- You should respawn in your Adder (even though you just sold it). So at this time just repeat steps 10 and 11.
- Make millions!!
Note: If you get a message along the following lines “We’re not buying cars right now” it just means you need to wait 48 minutes (which is 2 days in-game time) and then try again.
Mission Unlock Levels/Ranks
- Ballas To The Wall (Lamar)
- Chasers (Simeon)
- It Takes A Thief (Simeon)
- Rich Men In Richman (Simeon)
- Rockford Roll (Simeon)
- Where Credit’s Due (Simeon)
- Deal Breaker (Gerald)
- Death Metal (Gerald)
- Flood In The LS River (Gerald)
- Pier Pressure (Gerald)
- Meth’d Up (Gerald)
- Trevor’s Enigma (Gerald)
- No Hay Bronca (Gerald)
- All In The Game (Simeon)
- El Burro Heists (Simeon)
- Gentry Does It (Simeon)
- Blow Up (Simeon)
- Gassed Up (Gerald)
- Romance Isn’t Dead (Ron)
- Violent Duct (Gerald)
- Chasers II (Simeon)
- San Andreas Seoul (Lamar)
- Ticket To Elysium (Lamar)
- Cop’s Capacity (Lester)
- Blow Up II (Simeon)
- Caught Napping (Lamar)
- Fuelling The Flames (Ron)
- Going Down The GOH (Lamar)
- Lost My Mind (Trevor)
- Landing Strip (Lester)
- Out Of Court Settlement (Martin)
- A Titan Of A Job (Lester)
- Death From Above (Martin)
- ATV Steal (Simeon)
- Daemon Run (Ron)
- High Priority Case (Lester)
- Last Chopper Out Of LS (Lester)
- Lost MC RIP (Lamar)
- Turbine Carbine (Ron)
- Base Invaders (Ron)
- Crystal Clear Out (Trevor)
- By Land, Sea And Air (Lester)
- Crank Up The Volume (Ron)
- No Smoking (Lamar)
- Quarry Quarry (Lester)
- War And Pieces (Gerald)
- Blow Up III (Simeon)
- Check Out Time (Martin)
- Chumash And Grab (Gerald)
- A Boat In The Bay (Ron)
- Grab Your Ballas (Martin)
- Stick Up The Stickup Crew (Martin)
- Teaser Trailer (Lester)
- The Los Santos Connection (Martin)
- Water The Vineyard (Martin)
- Cleaning The Cat House (Martin)
- Dish The Dirt (Gerald)
- Dry Docking (Martin)
- Editor And Thief (Martin)
- Four Trailers (Lester)
- Mixed Up With Coke (Martin)
- Extradition (Martin)
- Holed Up – Burton (Martin)
- Out Of Harmony (Trevor)
- Bust Out (Lester)
- Landing Gear (Ron)
- Show Me The Monet (Martin)
- Sinking Feeling (Lester)
- The Parking Garage (Lester)
- Wet Work (Ron)
- Hack And Dash (Lester)
- Satellite Communications (Trevor)
- American Exports (Lester)
- Chemical Extraction (Lester)
- Judging The Jury (Martin)
- Method In The Madness (Trevor)
- On Maneuvers (Lester)
- Chopper Tail (Trevor)
- Defender (Martin)
- Diamonds Are For Trevor (Trevor)
- Docks To Stock (Lester)
- Stocks And Scares (Lester)
- Docks To Stock II (Lester)
- Rooftop Rumble (Martin)
- Trash Talk (Martin)
Molotov Cocktails cannot be purchased from any of the Ammu-nation Stores in Grand Theft Auto V, but they are in both GTA Online and the story mode part of the game.
In GTA Online you can get them by either purchasing a supply box from Merryweather. You’ll get three cocktails in the box.
In GTA V single player you can find Molotov Cocktails in at least two places. The first is shown in the location below.
The second spot is under the bridge on the northwest side.
Alternatively, you can also check out the video below to view all of the Molotov Cocktail locations that way:
Most Popular High-end Apartments
Thanks to jfjjfjff of Reddit we have the survey responses below which indiciate what high-end apartments are the most popular to purchase in the game. This means if you are about to purchase a high-end apartment you should have a good idea of which is actually the best one.
The most popular is Eclipse Towers, Apartment #31, followed by 3 Alta St, Apartment #57 and Del Perro Heights, Apartment #20.
Must Have Vehicle: Police Riot/SWAT Van
You should use this store any vehicle in your garage glitch to get the Police Riot/SWAT Van. Why? Because it kicks butt. Just look at these perks:
- It can take up to nine sticky bombs to the chassis, two to the engine and five underneath before it will blow.
- It has bullet-proof windows that you can still shoot out of.
- It fits up to eight people (half an entire server).
- It’s free to insure.
- Your crew members can easily hang off the side of it.
- It can destroy other vehicles if you ram them correctly.
No Insurance Excess for Blowing Up Bounty’s Vehicle
When you blow up the personal vehicle of someone who has a bounty on their head you will not get charged for their insurance excess. You will still get a bad sport warning though!
NPC Placed Bounties
If you steal a car from a NPC note that they can and will sometimes put a bounty on your head too. It’s not just other human players that can do it!
Out of Court Settlement Mission Tip
When doing the mission “Out of Court Settlement” you should intentially fail it by storing the $22K vehicle in your garage, and then you’ll be able to immediately grab another one.
Then it’s simply a case of using all the spaces available in your garage and proceeding to pass the mission.
Passenger Set GPS
If you have another player in your car as the passenger and they set a point on their GPS it will automatically be shown on your GPS map too.
Passive mode is entered by going to the pause menu, then Online –> Options –> Passive Mode. While you can’t be killed by getting shot by another person on foot, or robbed during passive mode, you can get run over by someone else with a car and also shot by someone from a car. So be careful where you choose to activate it. It will also cost you $100 to enter.
If you want to change your “personal vehicle” you need to acquire/steal the one you want (not a premium one though) and take it to Los Santos Customs. Then go to “Loss/Theft Prevention” and buy the tracker for $2K. This will make it your default vehicle.
Personal Vehicle Recovery
One of the benefits of having a personal vehicle is that you can get it back really quickly.
If you’re in free roam and it’s a long way away then go to your phone and accept a job (or so a quick one) and your vehicle will be transported to you. You don’t even need to finish (or even start the job) and can just cancel it. X on the Xbox 360 or Square on the PS3 is how you cancel jobs from the job selection screen on the cell phone.
Popular Vehicle Color Combinations
If you’re looking for some ideas as to how to respray your vehicles then look no further than the imgur gallery linked below as well as the color combos that follow!
- Gasoline Green + Yellow
- Schafter Purple + Lime Green
- Sea Green + Hot Pink
- Lava Red + Lime Green
- Red + Ice White
- Black + Race Yellow
- Shadow Silver + Orange
- Anthracite Black + Ice White
- Galaxy Blue + Hot Pink
- Stone Grey + Lava Red
- Carbon Black + Salmon Pink
- Schaffter Purple + Salmon Pink
- Feltzer Brown + Race Yellow
- Sunset Red + Bright Orange
- Surf Blue + Dew Yellow
Property Location, Type, Price and Garage Size Guide
Once you’ve built up a bit of cash in GTA Online (LINK TO HINTS) you’ll probably want to spend it on property. Luckily we have a nice spreadsheet embedded below (click for the full sized version) that will show you all the property you can purchase in GTA Online along with the type, location, region, price and garage size of each. Very handy!
Purchase Any Car Free
- You need to have enough cash for the car you want.
- Ensure your garage is full.
- Go buy the car but sit on the screen where you are meant to select which of your current cars you want to replace.
- Press pause and go to the PS or Xbox games store. It should start loading and the screen should begin zooming out to the clouds. This is when you need to press A twice (Xbox 360) or X twice (PS3). You should hear the “car purchased” sound.
- After the store loads just back out of it and head to your garage. You should have your new car for free!
Quick Action Button – Full Usage
When you have assigned an action like eating a snack to the quick action button (which can be activated by pressing in both sticks (ie L3 and R3) then make sure you are fully pressing and holding the two sticks in so that your character completely consumes the snack/bottle/whatever she or he is eating or drinking. This will ensure you get the full benefit of its effects.
If there are some blue moving objects on your minimap that aren’t being auto-tracked by the GPS, you can switch to Quick GPS and they’ll appear.
The Quick Menu in GTA Online is very important. Access it by holding “Select” or “Back”. It is where you can change clothes and accessories, start a race, change your vehicle settings (like deciding who can enter and who can’t) and also enter passive mode.
Quick Replay Vote
If you press RT (Xbox 360) or R2 (PS3) after everyone has liked (or not) the previously played mission you can vote to replay it. This works even if the option to replay the mission is not displayed on the screen.
You’ll need to have access to multi-car garages in order to do this, but it’s really useful.
What you need to do is try to obtain and then mod at least one type of each vehicle that there is.
This way whenever you go to race with others, you can have a custom modded car no matter the vehicle class chosen.
Radio Stations on Spotify
Reddit user no1dead was kidn enough to create Spotify playlists for all the radio stations in GTAV! Simply click the link below to be taken to the relevant playlist in your Spotify app.
- Space 103.2
- Blue Ark FM
- Worldwide FM
- FlyLo FM
- The Lowdown FM
- Radio Mirror Park
- Los Santos Rock Radio
- Non Stop Pop FM
- Vinewood Boulevard Radio
- Radio Los Santos
- Channel X
- Rebel Radio
- Soulwax FM
- East Los FM 106.2
- West Coast Classics
Rapple Down from Helicopter
If you stop the pilot of a Merryweather Helicopter (you need to be level 10 to unlock the chopper pickup) at a low altitude then a prompt should show up. You can dictate where it stop by setting a waypoint while you’re in the chopper.
Then hold X on the Xbox 360 (Square on the PS3) and you’ll be able to rapple from the copter.
Rat Loader Spawn Location
The Rat Loader might look cool, but it’s an absolute dog to try and drive. Anyway, it’s still good for cruising around in and if you want to find it in GTA Online then check this video for the spawn location.
Rearrange the Vehicles in Your Garage
Follow these steps to rearrange the vehicles in your garage without losing them!
- Your garage must be full with at least one car you don’t mind losing.
- Get in the car you want to move and drive out of the garage.
- Go to phone, internet and order any new car (maybe the free Elegy?).
- When you order you’ll be asked which car you want to replace. Choose the one your sitting in.
- Wait until you get the text saying your new car has arrived.
- Drive into your garage in the car you were meant to replace. When you do you will be asked which car you want to replace and can drive into any garage parking spot you like.
- The car you choose will be deleted.
Recent Activity List
Head to the in-game menu and from there select “Info” where you’ll be able to track all your recent activity, including who you’ve played with. This can be an excellent way to recall who shot/robbed/punked you in-game. Use it to track them down and exact your revenge!
Remove Wanted Level
To get rid of your Wanted Level simply drive into an auto-shop!!
Replacing Vehicles with Modded Ones
If you’re going to replace a vehicle in your garage then make sure you carry out the replacement first and only after it’s been saved in your garage take it out and mod it. Otherwise if you mod it first and then use it to replace the old car you can lose the mods!
There are three ways to replay missions:
You can either select to replay it from the mission selection screen after a mission ends.
If you’ve already gone back into free roam you need to call Gerald and ask him for a job. Do the job he gives you and then choose your mission on the selection screen.
Ask/wait for another player to give you an invite to do the mission.