You’ve probably seen it already, but patch 1.04 for Grand Theft Auto V is now live for both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions of the game. The key fix contained in this 39MB update will stop your vehicle (or your vehicle’s mods) from disappearing into thin air when there is a save error with the cloud. The widespread infinite vehicle resale glitch was also patched and can no longer be used… check out the official release notes below.
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
As for the $500K stimulus package that Rockstar promised, that has been delayed. And finally, we’re 99% certain that the cheater’s pool we reported is live too – it’s just that Rockstar seem hesitant to officially acknowledge it.