- The "Risk Assessment" mission completion unlocks 13 Parachute Jump locations throughout GTA V city.
- Jumps include varied payouts, with notable ones being "Fall of the Alamo" ($550) and "Carving the Mountain" ($500).
- Players can cancel and retry jumps with specific controls, but quitting a jump means no monetary rewards.
- In addition to the guide below, our interactive GTA 5 map shows all the parachute jump locations too.
Once you finish the "Risk Assessment" mission in GTA V, the Parachute Jump activity will be unlocked. You can use any character and perform Parachute Jumps at 13 different locations in the city.
Parachute Jump Locations
These are the 13 jump locations marked on the map, and they all have varied payouts as well. As stated above, you can find all these locations on our interactive map too, where you can zoom in to the exact location.
- Pacific Tour - $200
- Photo Finish - $350
- Turbine Terror - $400
- The Decline - $400
- Bank Bailout - $200
- What Goes Up - $200
- Falling Mouse - $350
- Runaway Train - $200
- Aim for the Fairway - $200
- Carving the Mountain - $500
- Fall of the Alamo - $550
- Damned If You Don't - $550
- Razer Rock Dive - $230
Parachute Jump Controls
First, before you jump, you'll be able to look around using the right stick. When you're ready, press the square button (PlayStation) or X button (Xbox) to jump.
Once you jump, you can steer your fall with the left stick. Use the X button (PlayStation) or A button (Xbox) to deploy your parachute.
After the parachute deploys, you'll have a wider range of controls available to you. You can still steer using the left stick, but you can also make sharp turns by holding down L1 or R1. Holding down these buttons as you approach the ground will also enable you to make a more precise landing. To release the parachute, you must press the triangle button (PlayStation) or Y button (Xbox).
Finally, you can use the cinematic camera by holding down the O button (PlayStation) or B button (Xbox).
If at any point during the jump you'd like to cancel and retry, you can do so by pressing the square button (PS3) or X button (Xbox). If you quit a jump instead of retrying, you won't earn any money for it.
The controls work differently on PC. You control your descent just like you control your character with WASD, and you actually deploy the parachute with the right mouse button. You abandon the parachute by pressing F, steer hard right and left with E and Q, activate precision control with L-Shift and pop smoke with X.