You can criticize Rockstar Games for supporting Grand Theft Auto 5 for nearly a decade all you want, but they've done it as best as they could.
Even after Rockstar ported GTA 5 to next-gen consoles (controversially, if I might add), the studio still made sure that PS5 and Xbox Series S/X owners had an edge over others outside of just having better graphics and faster loading times.
The GTA+ service, which launched on March 29, gives subscribers GTA$500,000 a month and a rotating set of goodies for $5.99 a month. The good news is that you can cancel at any time, so you're not on the hook forever. But, without a discount for multi-month subscriptions, it's best to know what you're getting for the month first before you subscribe.
LATEST GTA NEWS CLIPS
You'll find the GTA Plus October 2022 rewards below:
- Benefactor Terrorbyte (Mercedes-Benz Zetros 6x6 Expedition)
- Nightclub Upgrades
- Free Light Rig
- Extra floors of Cargo Storage
- Free Halloween Gear
- Mummy outfit
- Pumpkin Hoodie
- Gray Cracked Puppet mask
- Grimy Stitched mask
- 2x on GTA$ and RP on Benefactor Terrorbyte Client jobs
- 2x Business Battles supplies
- 3x Nightclub Warehouse production speed
- 35% off Mk II weapon upgrades via Terrorbyte's Weapons Workshop
- GTA$500,000 deposited straight into your Maze Bank Account
- Free CEO/VIP Abilities
- Waived Vehicle Requests fees
- Members-only Shark Cards
As the month comes to a close, fans are still waiting for Rockstar Games to reveal GTA 6 on October 29, just in time for GTA: Vice City's 20th anniversary.