- The LSPDFR development team has unveiled the public version of their major update to the mod for GTA V.
- The new build includes a revamped police precinct, the addition of a criminal gameplay feature, and a polished arrest mechanic.
- The update, listed as 0.3, also offers customization options for backup units arriving at crime scenes and the exploration of a realistic Downtown Police Station.
- The mod, which transforms the game into a full fledged police simulator, is available for free despite the high quality and effort put into its development.
- Despite Rockstar's attempts to make GTA Online mod-proof, the LSPDFR team continues to deliver upgrades to their mod.
After a damn long bout of silence from the LSPDFR team, they've finally released the public version of their biggest update yet. We've covered and previewed the various new features of build 0.3, which revamps the police precinct, adds (yeah, "adds") the gameplay feature of playing as a criminal, and polishes the arrest mechanic to a shine.
LSPDFR is the single most elaborate, detailed and highest quality mod currently available for GTA V. It has a full-time dedicated development team constantly working on it, providing a AAA grade experience.
Los Santos Police Department First Response is a total conversion mod for GTA V, which turns the game into a full fledged police simulator, packed to the brim with realistic features that put any other police role play game to shame. LSPDFR features randomized suspects, vastly improved AI, new mission types, new outfits, interiors, game mechanics, and in-game police radio and compute, and much, much more.
The fact that the team has put so much effort into perfecting this mod, and yet making it available absolutely for free, is commendable. With 0.3, the developers clocked in an extreme amount of hours to get the mod done. Their jobs have not been made easier with Rockstar's relentless crusade to make GTA Online mod-proof, but the team has persevered.
0.3 has a massive list of features which a new to the update, and that does not even count the improvements of features already in the mod. For the first time, you can customize the units that will arrive on the scene as backup. You can explore the living, breathing Downtown Police Station. Arrests are now interactive, giving you multiple options on how to get it done.
Have any of you guys tried out LSPDFR yet, or are you a vanilla GTA V purist?