Rockstar has released title update 1.03 for Grand Theft Auto V. It says the patch should address the issues reported in GTA Online so far (including lost progress/characters) and also contains other “technical fixes, tweaks and enhancements”. The update is out now for the Playstation 3 and should be available shortly for the Xbox 360.
Rockstar specifically points out in the patch notes that the update will fix issues with losing gameplay progress except where players purchase a vehicle and the save does not occur due to a cloud save failure. A resolution for that particular is still being worked on apparently.
Here’s a list of what you can expect to change with this update (not a full list of all the changes):
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the “replay” option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match