Rockstar Games gave Grand Theft Auto Online arguably its biggest update yet with The Criminal Enterprises on July 26. But, it appears that Rockstar isn't done. In the days that have followed, Rockstar has consistently found ways to improve GTA Online and make it better. Now, the latest GTA Online update makes several changes to the game as well as improvements to some of the more glaring issues.
Here's a list of everything that's new and better in GTA Online following the silent update.
- A new vehicle, the Declasse Draugur. Buyers will also receive a Gray Yeti Flat Cap for free
- Redeem a Keinemusik Cayo Perico Tee for free just by logging in to GTA Online
- Complete Gunrunning, Nightclub Warehouse, MC, and Special Cargo Sell Missions this week to get White Beat Off Bearbuds for free
- Special Cargo and 2X Cargo output for 50% off
- $150K bonus if you complete any Executive Office Source Cargo mission
- New vehicles on display at Simeon's Showroom
- A convertible Declasse Tornado (Iron Silver)
- Vulcar Nebula Turbo (Matte Blue)
- Annis Remus (Classic Red)
- Enus Cognoscenti (Pearlescent Black)
- Benefactor Stirling GTA (Metallic Orange)
- Roundel (Simple Black)
- New vehicles on display at the Luxury Autos Showroom:
- Overflod Autarch (Matte Green)
- Pegassi Torero XO (Matte Dark Blue)
- 30% off on all Ammo and 50% off on all Loungewear
- The solo gold wall glitch for Cayo Perico Heist has been fixed. Players can no longer clip objects through the floor and the main office directly to bring them directly into the basement.
- "Merging" no longer works for some players, but it can still be exploited depending on your technique
- The primary method to achieve "god mode" inside penthouses has been mostly fixed
In other GTA news, a recent GTA 6 leak claims that the upcoming open-world game will have single-player DLCs as well as post-launch content running in parallel with GTA Online.