Rockstar Games is demonstrating its relentless commitment to providing engaging content for fans once again after dropping another weekly update for GTA Online.
Available from June 1 through June 7, Rockstar is offering double rewards for Junk Energy Skydives and twice the money for taking flight lessons in-game. The Data Leaks mission with Dr. Dre is also giving out twice the usual payout.
The latest GTA Online update reintroduces fan-favorite flight-related adversary modes and a new selection of showroom cards, alongside exciting discounts on select vehicles. This offering proves to be an impressive addition to GTA Online's diverse portfolio of activities.
Rockstar is also reintroducing some fan-favorite flight-related adversary modes and a new selection of showroom cars with exciting discounts on a handful of vehicles.
As far as keeping the world of GTA Online exciting and fresh, Rockstar has done a mighty fine job. Even in the midst of anticipation of GTA 6, Rockstar has maintained a remarkable pace at rolling out new content with a promise to introduce something huge later this year.
Be sure to scroll down below to find out more about what's new from the June 1 GTA Online update:
- 2X GTA$ and RP on Freemode Events and Challenges
- 2X GTA$ and RP on Flight School
- 2X GTA$ and RP on Stockpile
- 2X GTA$ and RP on Junk Energy Skydives
- 2X GTA$ and RP on The Data Leaks
- 2X GTA$ and RP on Time Trials
You can also get a free rare Pink & Green Camo mammoth Avenger Livery just by logging into GTA Online this week.
Premium Deluxe Motorsport
- Gallivanter Baller ST (SUV) - Range Rover Sport
- Declasse Gang Burrito (Van) - GMC Vandura (A-Team)
- Nagasaki Chimera (Motorcycle) - 2013-2017 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (EX250-L/EX250-M)
- Dundreary Virgo Classic (Muscle) - 1977-79 Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Bravado Banshee (Sport) - 2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10
Luxury Autos Showroom
- Truffade Adder (Super) - Bugatti Super Veyron
- Pegassi Ignus (Super) - Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
Diamond Casino Podium Reward
- Pray that the luck gods are smiling down on you as you check out the Lucky Wheel over at the lobby of the Diamond Casino & Resort. If you win, you'll walk away with a Declasse Drift Tampa. This sports car, which is based on the 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR, is described by Rockstar as "a Sports car engineered for maximum roadside intimidation."
Car Meet Prize Ride
- Avoid the law and win for three days in a row in the Pursuit Race Series to go home with the BF Weeevil. This is a vehicle designed on the real-life VW Beetle Rat Rod.
- You can also check out three Sports cars and try them out on the painted track or in competitive Scrambles and Time Trials:
- Übermacht Sentinel Classic (Sports) - BMW E30 M3
- Karin Calico GTF (Sports) - T200 Toyota Celica
- Dewbauchee Specter (Sports) - Aston Martin DB10
- 35% off
- Grotti X80 Proto (Super)
- Widowmaker (exclusive to GTA+ Members)
- 30% off
- Volatol (Plane)
- Buckingham Nimbus (Plane)
- Truffade Adder (Super)
- Obey 10F (Sports)
- 25% off
- Precision Rifle
- 20% off
- Hanger Properties
- Hanger Property Upgrades and Modifications
- Buckingham Pyro (Plane)
- 15% off
Speaking of GTA Online, fans are currently divided about the recent leak regarding the online component of GTA 6.