Next Sunday, October 26, marks the 10th anniversary of the release of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Like last month’s Red Dead Redemption jobs, a series of fan-made San Andreas-themed jobs for GTA Online has been highlighted by Rockstar. These 10 games are sure to bring back some memories.
For the PS3, we have:
- Dam Rider, by SyxTnynE – a 2-wheeler Race that starts at the Land Act Dam, goes to East Vinewood, and then crosses the Grand Senora Desert.
- Grove Sweet Grove, by Captain_Fred01 – a Deathmatch featuring both guns and melee weapons, set around Grove Street.
- A Home in the Hills, by CookieDwarf – a Race from Sandy Shores, through Baytree Canyon, all the way to a Galileo Park mansion reminiscent of Madd Dogg’s home.
- N.O.E., by ala-eddine97 – an Air Race from the Alamo Sea across Blaine County to Sandy Shores, which requires you to fly low beneath bridges and outcroppings.
- Sweet and Kendl, by GoochTheftAuto95 – a BMX Race meant to remind you of early San Andreas missions, as you drive from Hill Valley Cemetery to Grove Street.
And for the Xbox 360, we have:
- Bloodring Bangers, by Arms Dealer – a Race that traps participants in a chaotic competition filled with weapons, Rockets, and Speed Boosts.
- Gray Imports, by JIIThe_JokerIIK – a Team Deathmatch by Elysian Island, with tons of weapons available to both sides.
- Grove Street Brawlers, by Pressure.Drop – fight through Grove Street with melee weapons, along with the occasional Molotov Cocktail and Tear Gas grenade.
- Little Loop, by JIIThe_JokerIIK – this motorbike Race starts at Downtown Vinewood, takes you to the Los Santos airport, and ends at Grove Street.
- Wrong Side of the Tracks, by GTAMANIAC99 – this high-action motorcycle Race takes you down the train tracks, through Mirror Park, and into the Tataviam Mountains.
Check out the official announcement for more details and the Job links. Be sure to tell us which your favorite is. Have you ever created a GTA Online Job to celebrate another game?