It's a new week and this means that there's a new GTA Online Weekly Update. A selection of events, bonuses, as well as prizes, are now available for us to collect in GTA Online.
Starting April 27, players can spend lavishly on a new selection of automobiles and you'll be able to get some at a massive discount.
GTA BOOM now has its own community discussion forum! Chat directly with our guide creators, ask questions, & get tips and advice.
If you'd like to find out more about what's new in the April 27 GTA Online update, read on:
- 2 x GTA$ and RP on Acquire Targets
- 1.5 x GTA$ and RP on The Last Dose
Freebies from The Last Dose Hard Mode Event
From April 27 through May 27, you'll be able to collect the following rare rewards for completing specific psychedelic missions that are part of The Last Dose Hard Mode Event:
- Get free Pink and Lime SC Coin Wraps for completing "This is an Intervention" on Hard difficulty
- You'll receive a free Classic DC Tiger Embroidered Designer Jeans for completing "Unusual Suspects" on Hard difficulty
- Earn yourself a Black VDG Cardigan and Black VDG Wide Designer Jeans once you complete "Checking In" on Hard difficulty
- The Micro SMG awaits you after you complete all missions in The Last Dose on Hard difficulty
Premium Deluxe Motorsport
- Weeny Issi Rally (SUV) - Mini John Cooper Works WRC
- Declasse Tulip M-100 (Muscle) - 1978-1983 Chevrolet Malibu
- Enus Stafford (Sedan) - 1959 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud
- Karin Kuruma (Armored) - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
- Invetero Coquette D10 (Sports) - Chevrolet Corvette C8
Luxury Autos Showroom
- Överflöd Entity XXR (Super) - Koenigsegg One:1
- Entity MT - Koenigsegg Jesko
Diamond Casino Podium Reward
- A "pared-down British sports car" is up for grabs for those who are willing to try their luck by spinning the Lucky Wheel with Ocelot Lynx (Sports), which is based on the Jaguar F-Type.
Car Meet Prize Ride
- Speed through the streets of Los Santos with your very own Överflöd Entity XF (Super). You'll get your hands on the supercar, which is based on the Koenigsegg CC8S in real life, by placing in the top 3 in Street Races for three consecutive days.
- Go to the Test Track at the LS Car Meet to test drive the following cars:
- Declasse Tulip (Muscle) - 1972 Chevelle Malibu
- Dinka Kanjo SJ (Coupe) - Honda Civic (EJ/EM) Coupe
- Vapid Peyote Gasser (Muscle) - 1955-1957 Ford Thunderbird
- 50% off
- Combat MG (exclusive for GTA+ Members)
- 35% off
- Karin Kuruma (Armored, Sports)
- 30% off
- Multi-floor garage via the Dynasty 8 in-game website
- Advanced Rifle
- 25% off
- Överflöd Entity MT (Super)
- Declasse Tulip M-100 (Muscle)
- 20% off
- 15% off
- 10% off
Speaking of GTA, an insider recently teased that official GTA 6 news is coming soon.