It is possible for you to bring a car from your single player game into GTA Online even after the latest update – you just can’t do it with DLC cars or with cars labeled as “too hot.”
Follow the steps below to bring any other car into GTA Online:
- First, drive the car to any Los Santos Customs location.
- Save your game.
- Drive it into Los Santos Customs.
- Pause the game and choose to enter an Invite Only Session of GTA Online.
- From there, pause again and choose to host a Job.
- Pick a race.
- Complete the race.
- Rate the race.
- Quit out of the “Vote on the next Job” screen, which should make you spawn in Los Santos Customs in the car you drove there, even though you’re still online.
- Either sell the car or take it to your garage.
- Switch back to single player to repeat the process if you would like to bring more cars into GTA Online.
If it isn’t working for you, there are a few things you can try… Make sure you don’t have any of your GTA Online vehicles outside of your garage, because sometimes you’ll spawn into them instead. Also, adjust your spawn location settings if you continue to have trouble. After all that if you still continue to spawn in the wrong spawn, reload your save and try again.
Switch targets in Buzzard
We’ve also got one final tip for you – when flying a Buzzard helicopter and using rockets against multiple targets, you can tap L1/LB and R1/RB (PS3/Xbox 360) to switch the target you’re locked onto.
If you don’t want to lock on to your target, aim with the miniguns and switch to the rockets just before you fire.
Thanks to DutchAThon for sending in the vehicle glitch and TheDoob for posting the Buzzard tip.