Every gamer worth their salt knows: in the heart-thumping and criminal-ridden world of GTA Online, adaptability is the name of the game.
Rockstar's venerable yet always rejuvenating action-adventure playground isn't letting its age show; on the contrary, it continues to pulsate with life, thanks to the weekly doses of fresh content and events. The latest revamp makes the age-old adage "live to ride, ride to live" ring true for the loyalists of Grand Theft Auto Online.
This week, Rockstar has laid out the red carpet for the daredevil bikers and their Motorcycle Club Presidents. What's the occasion, you ask? Well, there's been a sudden surge in demand for certain illicit products, which means it's the bikers' time to shine - and boy, are they prepared to grab the spotlight! The streets of GTA Online echo with the roar of bikes as they seize the chance to earn a staggering 2X GTA$ and RP on MC Sell Missions. But that's not all. Whether you're an old hand at the biking game or a rookie just starting, there are bike-related discounts galore for you to grab, and if you're up for some adventurous Motorcycle Club activities, there's a promise of earning triple the rewards.
Lucky we have a ton of Bikers guides for GTA Online for you!
So, what else does August 24's update have in store for the players? While there isn't any new playable content per se, there are a myriad of bonuses that both regular and GTA+ subscribers can tap into. It's interesting to note that while the last update was a crowd-pleaser for its new content, this one leans more into rewarding players for their loyalty and in-game ventures.
Scroll down below to find out what else is new in GTA Online from August 24-30:
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Clubhouse Contracts, MC Work, and MC Challenges
- Get a free Atomic Racing Livery for the Declassee Walton L35 (Off-Road) for completing a Biker Business Resupply Mission and a Clubhouse Contract until September 6
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Bike Service
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Deadline
- 2X GTA$ and RP on MC Sell Missions
- Get a free Ride or Die Tie for completing any MC Sell Mission from August 24-30
Premium Deluxe Motorsport Showroom
- Pegassi Faggio Mod (Motorcycle) - Piaggio Vespa 50 Special
- BF Raptor (Off-Road) - Campagna T-Rex
- Coil Cyclone (Super) - Koenigsegg Agera
- Nagasaki Shotaro (Motorcycle) - Lotus C-01
- Western Powersurge (Motorcycle) - 2019 Harley-Davidson LiveWire
Luxury Autos Showroom
- Nagasaki Shinobi (Motorcycle) - 2013-2017 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
- Vapid Flash GT (Sports) - Ford Focus RS RX
Diamond Casino Podium
- If you happen to chance by The Diamond Casino & Resort, you might as well give the Lucky Wheel a try. The Principe Lecro, a sexy Motorcycle with built-in KERS boost that's based on the real life Ducati Streetfighter S, is what awaits you.
Car Meet Prize Ride
- Walk away the winner from the LS Car Meet Series for two straight days to win the Nagasaki Stryder (Motorcycle), which is based on the real-life Lazareth Triazuma.
- The following cars are available to test out over at the LS Car Meet:
- Grotti Cheetah (Super)
- Pegassi Esskey (Motorcycle)
- Western Reever (Motorcycle)
- BF Raptor (Off Road) - 50% off
- Biker Clubhouse Properties - 40% off
- Biker Clubhouse Upgrades and Modifications - 40% off
- Biker Business Supplies - 40% off
- Biker Business Properties (Weed Farm, Cocaine Lockup, Methamphetamine Labs, Counterfeit Cash Factories, Document Forgery Offices) - 40% off
- Biker Business Upgrades and Modifications - 40% off
- Grotti Cheetah (Super) - 40% off
- Western Gargoyle (Motorcycle) - 40% off
- Apocalypse, Future Shock, and Nightmare Deathbike (Arena Upgrade) – 40% off
- Tactical SMG (30% for GTA+ Members)
- Compact Grenade Launcher (30% off)
- Deadline Outfits - 30% off
- Western Powersurge (Motorcycle) - 30% off
- Nagasaki Shinobi (Motorcycle) - 30% off
Of course, while the focus this week is on bikers and their adrenaline-pumping activities, let's not forget the elephant in the room. It's been a rollercoaster year for Rockstar and the GTA franchise.
From the bombshell reveal of GTA 6 to the dramatic leak of game footage - which, much to the players' surprise and delight, was confirmed as genuine by Rockstar - the drama was just as intense off the servers.
To top it all off, some guy just went straight to the stage at Gamescom 2023 to ask for more GTA 6 info. It's safe to say that the hype train for GTA 6 is full steam ahead. But in the meantime, GTA Online continues to rule the roost.
It's truly fascinating how, even after nearly a decade, GTA 5 and its online counterpart can still whip up this level of excitement. A part of this magic lies in Rockstar's unyielding commitment to its player base. The developers understand the power of novelty, but it's also been said that familiarity breeds contentment. It's this fine balance between the two that ensures every event week in GTA Online feels like both a homecoming and a new adventure.
The roads of Southern San Andreas are alive and brimming with possibility. So, whether you're a lone wolf or part of a crew, whether you ride on two wheels or four, the city is your oyster. So rev up those engines, gear up, and let the good times roll.